The Greystone Estate | Ball Ground Wedding Venue | EST 2016
Last fall, I had the opportunity to participate in an amazing styled shoot at The Greystone Estate up in Ballground, GA. I am excited to be joining them for another wedding this September. I love so much about The Greystone Estate. From the awesome reception building to the pond with the fountain to the hillside with the tall grass, there is so much to love about The Greystone Estate.
Mary, the owner of The Greystone Estate, took the time to answer questions for me about the venue.
1) What is your name and what is the name of your business?
Mary Stone | The Greystone Estate
2) What service does your business provide?
We’re a wedding venue nestled on 25 acres in the rural town of Ball Ground. Stone walls, meticulously landscaped grounds, a stone patio, pond and acres of pasture create outdoor areas perfect for an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception.
3) How many years have you been in business?
We opened in spring of 2016
4) What got you into the wedding industry?
Over the years, my husband and I have worked to transform our acreage into a park-like setting. When our neighbor suggested we host weddings, it seemed like the perfect fit for us. Our wedding day was the happiest day of our lives, so nothing compares to sharing in another couple’s new beginning.
5) Who in the wedding industry inspires you?
Oh! There are so many! To choose one, I’d have to say that excellent wedding planners are truly inspiring. Planners organize, communicate, juggle, problem solve and do it all with grace so that the bride never realizes all the energy that went into creating her dream wedding.
6) What is your favorite part of the wedding day?
I absolutely love seeing the expression on the bride’s face when they are pronounced “Husband and Wife”. It is pure joy.
7) If you weren’t working in the wedding industry, what would you be doing?
I would be finishing my doctorate in Marriage and Family Counseling.
8) How do brides find you online?
9) As a photographer, I love working at your venue! I am going to attach a few blog posts for others to see!